Tuesday, September 25, 2007

'Dear Arpita ..my homework's done!!'

[this was the abt me that pronounced the creation of this blog. My display name, which was initially "dear Arpita...my homework's done!!" somehow embarassed Arps enuff to request me to take it off ..."pretty please", she begged :P --n then i swtiched at once to that BLANK again "___________." ..dunno why ppl blew it outta proportion tho... there was no great story behind it ..
but now she comes back home n logs into Orkut LEGALLY :P ..n tells me this ..

"Arp!ta:

oye... u can put in a name now...
the "dear arp" was better than this blank!! " ... prompting me to update my About Me again..
thy wish is my command Ma'am :)
btw, thx a lot shilpi .. i looooooouuuv you ... now i can rest assured that my blog is being read by someone other than THE ONE who made me create it n then took offence at being named in public *folds arms * hehe...jk arps..or maybe not..who knows... aaaaahh..did u just roll ur eyes ...'shut up shruti' ??
anyhow... this pic of course is that of our Kindergarten area- the playground at RKK...n was taken during my last visit home :D...
errr, as for the reference to Ritu (i know for a fact that she hasnt been reading the blog ... :D
she was acting silly one day n kept calling me a "Mooooooooooots".. just coz i didnt tell her what "homework from aprs" i was upto... n said that shed let me know whatever Mooooooooots meant (HEH....AS IF:P ) whenever she wud be told abt this Homework!!... ]



*Drumroll*
Dear Arpita ,
Finally... I DID IT!!
the blog that u had demanded from me has been created!!
See, I kept my word *puffs out chest with pride :P*
hehe... I'm really spicing this up, aren't I ..as usual :D ??
anyhow... check it out now

http://straight4mthehorsesmouth.blogspot.com/2007/09/drumroll-dear-arpita.html
(the disp pic is to draw ur attention of course ;) )
PS. Rituuu as for the testi that u wrote me ............................................. I ..donot...know...what....to...say..to you... ...

EXCEPT...

WHAT ON EARTH IS 'MOOOOOOTS' :( :( ??? :D

(2 more days of FREEDOM .. !!)

No comments: