Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Continued from the post below - Part 2

now ... here's Mannat : (shes in mumbai these days :( :( ... im totally on my own.. n need i tell that im a mess :()

*Drumrolllll*….herein I unfold the greatest Mystery-(woman) Of all times…Ladies n Gentlemen, a Big round of whistles and hooting (applause wud be too sophisticated for a lowly being like her!) forrr CD aka Mannat…wen she told me in Our third(??) conversation with a mock-disappointed look on her face, “shruti, I don’t think we’ll get along with each other, I’m just too evil…”-I knew she was mistaken..for we are such similarly oriented contrasts!! We’re both equally Evil – Our Professor once called me a “Wolf in sheep’s clothing”, I’d say Mannat is “a wolf in a werewolf’s clothing”- in short, lesser of the two evils…Mannat in a nutshell: a great entertainer/performer/comedienne/actor-the world’s her stage; quite wise (or OTHERwise…); self-assured; secure and completely at peace with herself; she knows wat she’s worth n the best thing-a rare quality- in her that I RESPECT is: she knows wat she wants n deserves- good or bad- n takes all responsibility for all her actions n fruits of the same...

I respect her coz she respects her own self---subtly yet firmly!The F.R.I.E.N.D who put me “on the map” for all the wrong reasons in the past 3 years, n created entire fictitious families for me…have lost count how many!!...The one with whom I exchanged the choicest of insults n (gud-humoured) snide remarksWith such ease n fun…at times, her antics (n shes got every single person on her team) made me pull my hair in exasperation, all in vain….nonetheless, here I sit, talking abt her…Also, she’s sincere in all her dealings n goes all out to be that “friend in need” If she chooses to, that is, if she thinks ur worth it, right CD?? N I know I’m one of the CHOSEN ONES…Say “Positive” n think Mannat- I’ve NEVER seen her down, out, sad, withdrawnNO MOOD SWINGS AT ALL…I mean she’s human but she doesn’t spoil her supernaturally-evil image by revealing the lesser-mortal side..

As we bid adieu,(not really i mean!)For all the teeny tiny good turns uve done for me mannat, I promise that I WILL find u a good Kashmiri Boy ( u mite wanna reconsider that suicide bomber I suggested—that way, u’ll get ur other wish---“polygamy” one fulfilled..)God Bless you…

[My Brother .. with not an iota of gratitude for my classy testi which I had written in return for the crappy one he had written for me.]

This was long overdue and urgently so, Dear Devil's Advocate...for the world should know the phenomenon that is Himanshu Jailkhani-from an insider's point of view.The insider being ur err...Sister whom u had the cheek to ask upon meeting after 3 long yrs.."what have u grown into?"...*rolls eyes*btw, if u shud know...my first impression was tht u've grown into a well meaning --but slightly "frivilous" boy!(ha! all ur HP bashing contributed majorly towards this of course)..Butttt..today, I am actually proud of the person that u have grown into( i mite be the only one in the family tho!! no jk..we all know u enjoy a very well deserved high status amng all the kids)...Self-confessed libertarian--in his fanatasy world..."every one CAN/SHUD be free to do EVERYTHING...unless u can rationalise in terms of anything except MORALS"...so i found myself rationalising with him "why cannibalism is NOT GOOD/RIGHT..." amng othr weird things..but these are not silly theories of his--its becoz he
believes in ethical nihilsm...(see, did u know ur not a freak but actually a sophistticated philosopher?).Outwardly, he is a conformist- n a real good one at that...one of the better human beings i have known in all my life(wich is not much tho)..very rational, sensitive, a thinker, cool as mint--u have to be a monster to get in2 his bad books--a thorough gentleman( i wil quote 4m his li'l sis' "bhaiya chalisa"--has immense respect for women)..never loses his cool or raises his voice, great sense of (non-offensive) sense of humor--excellent timing..depending on ur perspective of course-his best one was outside our granny's ICU ward at 2 at nite! Verry humble-can suffer fools politely, if not gladly(1 of the favorite preys of "plss-stop-talking-shruti"-wil try all antics to make her STOP TALKING e.g plugging in his earphones,snoring loudly etc except ASK me to shut up(m not dumb,bro,tho i know i look it ;)), is nt afraid to speak his mind n is a real DUDE ...
altho..can reallyyy play devil's advocate in every debate( u can have a lot of mentally stimulating convos with him)...with tht all knowing..stupid, "wise" smirk on his face....wen u find u cant shut him up...here's a mantra...tell him ..."it's alrite, maybe ur rite....NOT A PROBLEM (COMMA)MATE"...watch him go red in the face, ask him why ;)..n sit back n enjoy ur victory... sorry cudnt keep it short yet again...signing off ...please-stop-talking shruti

noww.... Shruti Shah .. :)

You know wat, she does not need one- a testimonial, that is. Least of all frm me!(her gud 4 nothin namesake ). She’s one of those ppl who r way above this trivial business, n I mean it! Shruti is for me, one of the sweetest memories from school…b4 I begin, lemme tell u, we were never exactly close buddies@school-n yet I remember her, know her and god can’t get over her, ever! Bcoz that’s her:u don’t have to be verry matey wid her to get the best frm her. Sincere/childlike innocence/ fellow HP fanatic/ Oh-so-Positive/logical/ intelligent/extremely simple/unassuming/it’s the small, li’l things in life dat make her smile her sweet, genuine smile/ no concept of EGO at all—tho she commands loads of respect widout demanding it/never had any “face-offs” wid ne1/She ws my Granny at skool: rebuking ppl for their wrongs(switching off the lights, 4 instance wen the class moved out-uff she ws a stickler 4 these things)
)..mostly looking up at them very confidently tho(her height mite delude u into believing otherwise, but boy, can she command ppl to mend their ways)-hd this funny habit of hitting me wid her hand-towel(imagine) to set me rite—n it did hurt!! .. “keeping in touch”- she mite as well patent this concept, cuz no one beats her at it..Even now, I just have to hav to hv a word wid her- n life looks good again, no matter how down n out I have been she’s an integral part of my very b’ful universe (read: RKK- Hogwarts’no match for it!) tht I can never afford to lose..God bless u Shruti..this is cmng straight from the heart. Gluck and best wishes ......

[Meghna Singh .. u guyz dont know her ...shes my batchmate at IMI .. I know IMI is quite infamous with you guyz ]...

Her Royal Highness Meghna Singh=F.R.I.E.N.D.S-yclopedia +MONICA+ motormouth +LOUDMOUTH +’HAHAHAHA’ +self-confessed attention seeking prat +in-your-face +out-WITH(not OF)-her-mind+ never 1 to hem n haw +GIRRLY(painted toenails-in shocking shades, n the like) +Ladylike/bright shades of feminity (talks Greek/Latin to me sometimes …about some beautiful sunset, sunrise, weird row-man-tick songs *shudder*) +ANTI-LADYLIKEness(dares the world to mess with her, lets them, then gets BACK-loud n clear…revels in this messing around :D ) + “LOOK-AT-ME” voice +‘LISTEN-TO-THIS’ tone + Looks like a rock+Wants to look like a bigger rock/boulder (an extension of that DONOT MESS WITH HER aura)+actually, is tinier than a pebble + an easy boulder to cross…I know that wudnt make sense for strangers..but then the-Meghna-u-think-u know 4m a biased/prejudiced eye ..from a distance, is very different from the-Meghna-u-come-to-know-wen-u-DO-come-to-know-her.

A useful tip: approach her with an innocent, non-judgemental frame of mind.. she is not one to be ranked/assessed/rated on an opinion scale (thts the last thing Meghna-ism wud demand of u) …she is to be laughed with/ LIVED the moment with/not to be LIKED, but to make u LIKE things/life in general… she will let u know, tht she is no WHITE LILY ..(as if u and I are!!) ..she doesn’t want to be known as a white lily!.. but yeah.. she is ABOUT a LOUD SMILE/A HEARTY LAUGH/AN OVERDRAMATIC JOKE/OVEREXAGGERATED EXPRESSIONS/about THE MOMENT LIVED n lived with a smile ..Meghna is an Intelligent woman (note: intelligent is Not=WISE :P)-talks sense, knows what she is talking abt… usually opens her mouth in meaningful public discourse, to add value.. Childish at times- confesses that she wants the stage to herself .. (WANTS it!!)… but Childlike too(will confide in u, let u know that she WANTS all the attention.. and wonder aloud abt her disappointments…)

We are two very different people in terms of mental/cultural orientation, but what keeps us together (apart from F.R.I.E.N.D.S n JMC :D) is our common policy of ‘U AND I- & no THEY/THEM/HE/SHE’…in other words- WE (n our SCREWED circumstances )are the SOLE subject of all our convos n discussions n Gossip –if u can call it that ’.. add 2 the list: Smart, Witty, Self-assured, Confident, Peace with her person—self love, bordering on narcissism ;) Knows herself-strengths and weaknesses, extremely well……dunno her much yet, for upd8s..as n wen… do watch this space…:)(n dear testi reader if by any remote chance, this character evokes a curiosity in u…u better pray tht I last at IMI at least long enuf 2 know her fully well )
********Continued in the next post***********

No comments: