Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Continued from the post below - Part 3

and nowwwwww ..... Ritzzzzzz


“Do u realize that u feel guilty about a lot of things that u do, n y don’t u just stop doing them instead of feeling guilty abt them?”... she snapped at me 1 day, wen as usual I was cribbin abt how I was feeling “guilty” 4 havin ovr-overslept during our Boards… 1ce,Arpita called me, chuckling guiltily(yeah.. Guilty-ing was OUR Thing!) –wen instead of studying for her exam, she had been busy reading F.R.I.E.N.D.S scripts online .. Ritz had forced her to get offline…n made sure that she shut down her comp-w8tin rite until she heard the loud music of “Windows Shutting Down” .. (all over the phone!!) ..Ritu then was THE FORCE in our grp …almost always right, disciplined in terms of time/studies management, taking the WISE decisions instead of the EASY ones.. making those arnd her (much against their grumbling n protests) do the same …widout caring much abt them thankin her for saving their necks (Ritu-ism was taken 4 granted..as tho God made her to set her frenz’ lives in order wen their parents cudnt help!)

Positive, brimming wit confidence dat stems from 1’s hardwork n dedication..1ce she n I slept b4 Madan sir’s class, n wen he walked in n orderd tea for both of us -in jest-while I,bein thickskinned just eyed the teacup greedily(mere courtesy holding me back), poor thin actually cried out of guilt!!Ethical, Logical, well organized …FUN to be with—sum1 who appreciates/respects things that she may nt hv an extraordinary liking or taste/inclination/drive 4 but that is worth it (rem Arps, u hd jumped with joy wen Ritu discovered ur poetic leanings n actually appreciated it-her approval carries a lotta weight for her friends!) -I will never 4get ur genuine moral support during the Prez awareness campaign!!A compulsive Phone-talker!!—evn tho I’m infamous 4 my motormouth—THESE 2 GIRLS.. esp Ritz were the Phone-ey-ones!!.. I mean ..what AM I supposed to do wen given an opportunity to talk, but TALK!!

Always dialing some phone no. or the other, n (in those days) doodled –the weirdo drew benzene molecules durin the tele-convo..(wit me, she’d of cors, fill sheets lyk dat!! )I’m thrilled that she is now (unlike earlier) a fanatic Potterhead, F.R.I.E.N.D.S buff ...beating many of us in places...evn tho we had a head start [] []Tho I have heard 4m RELIABLE sources that OUR Ritu has sort of BIGDO-ED (gone astray I mean ) …2 the extent that Arps has to restrain her from going overboard(e.g, she ws hell bent on readin HP-part 6 on d day of it release -during her med-exams instead of waiting for a couple of days!!)B4 I 4get She was also HK Sir’s Ritu-jeee …Btw, Nachoo-ral si baat hai :D ,I must mention Ankita too here – these guyz actually helped arps n me patch things up a li’l bit once[] ..Gawdd I hv gone on n on.!! Signing off with.. Ritu n Arpita r again d kinda stuff dat Moony, (*N/A* ), Padfoot n Prongs are made of. Quote, unquote.


Rajita ....the first R in RRADSSS@JMC :D

Rajita- (I will begin it Mannat style).. is the Sexy Lady on the Floor …Yes.. the one with the style quotient.. she wud get all her things right.. from head to toe.. (once, Simi MOL n I actually went shopping for jewellery for my li’l cuz, n ganwaaars that we are, we missed her presence sorely n then ended up purchasing something only coz Rajita wore a similar one a lot herself—n therefore it HAD to be good!! )..A Great dancer, (with the proper naaz n nakhras of an Umrao Jaan :P)…Great sense of humour – actually appreciates my PJs .. somehow finds them CUUTE either by laughing at ‘em with gay abandon or by giving me a disgusted, “SERIOUSLY!.. was that supposed to be funny” look…nonetheless…laughing still…either ways, I miss her for all that..She wud tell me things like “shruti…plss.. We know u don’t have a reputation in public, but we do!..” wenever I wud be up to some of my embarassing shruti-isms in public places”….N that is the one ‘compliment’ that still rings in my ears [] …

A good actor- (khair nautanki toh humare gang ka takiyakalm hai ) .. I still remember her (comical ) role of the harassed father of a loser of a son—her mouth spewing the choicest of abuses at the latter..(icing on the cake-she wrote all her hindi dialogues in roman script :D !!)Ooh btw, she had a sexy voice too (again, im quoting CD – ‘particularly so over the phone’..)Also, her funda in life is to sit back n chill---what I like abt her is that she rarely uses the happiness/success of others as a yardstick, to measure her own..(I already explained that one to u naa?)..n has these ideal type concepts abt a lot of beautiful things in life…May all ur dreams come true, Rajita n may u rock the world of mass media in ur own charming way…shud be a piece of cake for u—being one of the ‘R’s in RRADSSS@JMC Tc, cheers god bless and YES! JLU

this one was for Kanchan... wrote it ages ago..but somehow, it got deleted .. n then luckily for kanchan, she had it saved on her mail!! ..well, she suggested that i cud re-send it to her again... n here u guyz have it.... :) happy reading....

Hear, hear!…!9th May,1987 the universe chose to blunder(BIGTIME)….and Bam! For the next 20 years, Many innocent lives lost their dignity n self respect n the right to be STUPID or cheesy/tacky in general, coz as their fate wud have it, they became associated with the accidental miracle of nature called Kanchan/KanNOTchan/ or Kan -CHAN!!An Objectivist(must concede, she’s more of that than I am~tho Roark is her IDEAL while, Galt (nah! Francisco) are mine~)-it’s been a pleasure to explore the philosophy, in our own li’l immature way, with her; excellent with words~SMSing n scrapping her has been a treat (I wud have lost all my fingers to SMS had exams not intercepted our SMS-ing spree)– n I plan to compile our communication n make big bucks out of selling it~ Great sense of humour-bit unique n maybe Ah! …harsh/unfair on the subjects of our jokes ~sardonic/sarcastic mostly, but hits the nail on its head and self-deprecating humour too – we (‘IT’ included ;)) revel in that!

hardworking- sets her goals n slogs to achieve them—sets the bar high for herself- deplores mediocrity(of which btw, I am a living embodiment!)…trust me,u don’t want to rub her the wrong way, if u value ur life/peace that is…Is this testi putting u off??Good..that’s how she’d like it best(btw, as 4 that, I am part of the same clan)~buzz us ONLY if u have something of consequence to say~Quality grey matter she’s got(n knows it well ;)), won’t suffer fools gladly(yeah, I have been an aberration- we were sort of stuck with each other with li’l choice), but her Chosen Ones (IT e.g, ) are well…the CHOSEN ONES…no doubts abt that…LOGICAL N ETHICAL- rem. How ___ Sir’s ‘Push n pull’ theory burnt a hole in our hearts? An Idealist~ Anna Hazare is 1 of her role models~ thankfully, shares my Passion for the ideals of Democracy, Harry Potter etc and my secret ‘runaway’ plans ;)~fellow ‘REBEL with/without a cause’ n ‘NOT-A GIRL’~ we wudn’t call each other intimate FRIENDs really,but jus ASSOCIATEs-PARTNERs(in crime?)

tho THIS association with me earned her a lot of notoriety (plzz don’t ask!) and envy , from both –my family n friends~the sport – she took her star-coding(K%^&$%N!) n other awful (tho hilarious if WE hadn’t been the BUTT of the jokes) things in her stride~I quote somebody (who is a SOMEBODY) “shes prone to laughing intermittently”..An Alec Smart(yup..not Smart Alec), our local Pink Panther(the SPY!), but highly IMMATURE wen it comes to certain things~haw! I know I never told u this kanNOTchan~I end with a ToashTT to our tryshTT with thish crappy shtuff thaTT we made a real world ouTT of…WhaTT wud have ONLY Shuti done, without ONLY-ier Kanshan, ~shudder~I mena(really mena!!), wudve bin ONLY shtill, buTT wud noTT have appreciated THE ONLY-NESH.. shigning off wiTT our MANT(r)A (wich I learnt the hard way, n u put into wordsh ):NEVER ‘ONLY’ THE SHEEMINGLY ‘ONLY’. PERIOD.


well.... will update the Blog with the Brills stuff soon ... :)
Cheers

Shruti

No comments: