Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Of Ratpacks, Wolfpacks and Slapsticks..

"Geet Gaan mein sanchit mere paas,

tumhare vachan, tumhara haas,

tumhara sneh, tumhari srishti,

tumhara tark , tumhari drishti.

Aur main,

is sanchay ke bal,
hamesha vikal!

Hai re hai..chandmay param upaay"

- struggling to recall the name of the poet...in fact, dunevn rem the whole poem .. but one of my favourites :D

[Yes, again I come back to the infamous Tagline... Swati D (or Jaypeesee :P - I can call her all kinds of names here, she never reads this blog )] ..well she has been particularly irked with this encrypted tagline ever since I started using it ... but like I always tell her... this is not meant to be understood or explained.. it's just a cathartic expresssion .. n just that. Period.
Ooooohhh ....n this bit of verse... is just so apt ...for this sentiment. Besides, I love it..even tho I dun remember the entire poem. It's one of those open ended ones...u can use it to suit ur own meaning n purpose.... ]

No comments: